|Frequency||:||Once in every month|
|Course Duration||:||32 hours|
|Schedule||:||4 Days (2 hours Examination on Last Day) on Weekdays
4 Sundays (2 hours Examination on Last Sunday)
11 Evenings (2 hours Examination on Last Evening)
|Max. Class Size||:||30 Pax|
"SDF Funding Approved"
- For first timer without SDF account, company need to be register for a new company profile in SkillsConnect Portal at (www.skillsconnect.gov.sg)
- WDA will activate the company’s SDF account within 7 to 10 days time
- All companies must submit online application for Full Fee Course Training Grant Application to WDA before the commencement date.
- Claims have to submit within 120 days from the course end date upon completion of the course. The training grant and/or absentee payroll will be disbursed to your GIRO account as stated under your profile.
- Payment of Full Course Fee to GSI must made by company’s cheque or GIRO. (DO NOT pay by cash/nets/eNETS)
- Fund is not eligible for repeat participation in the same course
- In order to enjoy the SDF funding, the participant needs to fulfill the following requirements :
- participant must be Singaporean or Permanent Resident (PR)
- the course must be relevant to the participant current role according to the business needs
- participant must accomplish minimum 75% attendance for the lecture and sit for all examination / assessment
- participant must meet the minimum academic qualification under WDA requirement
- training is fully sponsored by company registered or incorporated in Singapore
To familiarize participants on:
- Overview of WSH Act and subsidiary legislations.
- Safety and Health Duties of a Supervisor.
- Outlining safety planning and organisation
- Identifying job hazards and apply control measures
- Assisting in carrying out risk assessment for work activities
- Conducting safety inspections
- Identifying the causes of accidents and recommend preventive measures
- Conducting investigation and prepare an incident report
- Contractors, managers, supervisors and workers from the oil / petrochemical industry
- Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 4 under Employability Skills System (ESS) or equivalent
- Workplace Safety and Health Act and its Subsidiary Legislation.
- Introduction to Hazard Identification and Evaluation Technique.
- Safety Management System for the Process Industry.
- Permit-To-Work Systems.
- Safe Means of Access and Safe Workplace.
- Electrical Safety.
- Fire Safety and Explosion Prevention.
- Confined Space Safety.
- Occupational Health.
- Accident Case Studies.