ISO 14001:2015 CONSULTING
Environmental Management System (ISO 14001:2015)
Greensafe International offers one of the best services in helping you get ISO 14001:2015 certification.
Our consultant’s helps you achieve efficient and effective environment management system which will be a benchmark for your company and will raise the status of your company to a great extent.
WHAT IS EMS?
ISO 14001:2015 specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that an organization can use to enhance its environmental performance. ISO 14001:2015 is intended for use by an organization seeking to manage its environmental responsibilities in a systematic manner that contributes to the environmental pillar of sustainability. ISO 14001:2015 helps an organization achieve the intended outcomes of its environmental management system, which provide value for the environment, the organization itself and interested parties.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ISO 14001:2015 STANDARD?
- Environmental Policy
- Environmental Aspects and Impacts
- Evaluation and Compliance of Legal and Other Requirements
- Objectives and Targets and Environmental Management Program
- Training, Awareness and Competence
- Communication, Participation & Consultation
- Control of Documented Information for EMS
- Operational Control
- Emergency Preparedness & Response
- Monitoring and Measuring
- Non-conformance and Corrective Action
- EMS Internal Audit
- Management Review
BENEFITS OF ISO 14001:2015
- Identify cost savings with greater emphasis on resource, waste and energy management.
- Develop the corporate image and credibility
- Quantify, monitor and control the impact of operations on the environment, now and in the future.
- Ensure legislative awareness and compliance
- Improve environmental performance of supply chain
- Protect the company, assets, shareholders and directors
- Potentially decrease public liability insurance costs for your organisation
- Grow your access to business partners and potential customers