ISO 45001:2018 CONSULTING
What is ISO 45001:2018 ?
OHSAS 18001 is an Occupation Health and Safety Assessment Series certification for health and safety management systems, which enables an organization to control occupational health and safety risks and to improve performance. OHSAS uses the prevention concept instead of cure. This is integrated in the work protection law, which states that work safety and health protection should be treated in one complete system.
COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES FROM GREENSAFE
Our services go well beyond traditional disaster relief. We help companies build resilience into every layer of their business by anticipating the potential impact of a wide range of threats. Greensafe’s business continuity experts have identified three categories of threats that must be addressed in a continuity program.
BENEFITS OF ISO 45001:2018
- Potential reduction in the number of accidents
- Potential reduction in downtime and associated costs
- Demonstration of legal and regulatory compliance
- Demonstration to stakeholders of your commitment to health and safety
- Demonstration of an innovative and forward thinking approach
- Increased access to new customers and business partners
- Better management of health and safety risks, now and in the future
- Potential reduced public liability insurance costs